Sunday, January 17, 2016

Two Girls Great Circle Sailing Adventure!

Katie and Jessie Great Circle adventure(Charlevoix, MI)- Jessie and Katie on a Boat- The “Great Circle Adventurers”! Recently, we got a nice note from Jess about her most amazing adventure sailing thousands of miles with her BFF- Katie.

“Stuart! I am always serious about traveling.  I am very familiar with J's as I used to work at the Santa Barbara Sailing Center and took my ASA instruction courses on a J/24! I had a wonderful time in Santa Barbara and loved taking people out on the J/24 all the time!

America's Great Circle Loop- cruising routes for sailboatsBy the way, I would be interested to hear of any opportunities to help crew or deliver on J/Boats. I currently have a lot going on, but will do what I can to squeeze in adventures whenever possible!

Thanks for reaching out and please come say ‘Hi’ if you make it to the Chicago or Miami boat show!!”

Note- Chicago Boat Show seminars- January 14th, 15th, 17th & 18th.  Miami Boat Show seminars- February 11th & 14th.

For J/Crews anywhere in the world interested in getting one or two incredibly experienced offshore woman sailors on board, please don’t hesitate to contact Jess @ jesszevalkink@gmail.com or Katie @ katieesmith9@gmail.comLearn more about their two+ years of travels and adventures here- http://katieandjessieonaboat.com/  It is an entertaining blog, to say the least, with many life lessons learned for just about anyone!